B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

then what am i going to watch for the next month if the two damsels are in the disabled mode?

My memory might be failing but I think it was you that said that women have sex during this period so I guess Marlene will do. I never saw her doing during this time or I'm not remembering. Also this period takes about 7 days to end so Marlene will have  recharged her horny tank and bring some guy over or do 30 min long bates. 

I see Zabava has come for another all weekend visit with ESMI, really is too bad that poor Lilith is all by herself in that big ole' villa. Zaba and ESMI should go spend some time there too. Maybe Zabava can introduce ESMI to to her man so she can get to know him as well. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I see Zabava has come for another all weekend visit with ESMI, really is too bad that poor Lilith is all by herself in that big ole' villa. Zaba and ESMI should go spend some time there too. Maybe Zabava can introduce ESMI to to her man so she can get to know him as well. 

The worst part is that Zaba didn't brought clothes with her. Imagine the smell of that 3 days wore pantie.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So we can scratch the theory of Zaba being ins some kind of relationship with that guy. They are just fuck buddies. Odd that they aren't meeting tonight. Unless they are later.

It is almost midnight she wont be going anywhere. be nice if they at least talked a little more than they do to each other.

• Upvote 1