Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Some sort of revenge 

vengeance is doing it on camera so he could see it but she hide so she gets zero credit from me 😂

but this is rlc I mean vhtv would do it on camera 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

vengeance le fait devant la caméra pour qu'il puisse le voir mais elle se cache pour qu'elle n'obtienne aucun crédit de ma part 😂

mais c'est rlc je veux dire que vhtv le ferait devant la caméra 🤷‍♂️

Mais RLC, ils ne font que cela, nous enculer et ils ont des fans qui les soutiennent dans ce genre d'action

ils leur trouvent toutes sortes d'excuses 

9 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

But RLC, they only do that, fuck us and they have fans who support them in this kind of action

they find all sorts of excuses for them 

true but I'm done spending my money on this 💯

Edited by Kingbanks

41 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Camera 2, we hear them fucking on the balcony

Carla deprived us of this pleasure

Shame !

You can barely see them via cam4, if you zoom in a bit on the crack between the curtain and the wall

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

43 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

You can hear them fucking on camera 2 😂

I think if Carla wanted to do anything , she wouldn’t hesitate , she could always continue RLC by herself .. After all , she’s the ine I believe that has the RLC connections and not the toys since we saw her back twice , especially  the second with Yanai .

My theory is that they were just all at a club/bar where they dance the Latin dances and the shirtless guy was showing Carla how he would do some things to impress ..But that’s my theory and will check the replay to try and listen , still , no viewing on camera , nothing can be believed .. I leave the conspiracies  and theories to the one and only ….