Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

There was a time on RLC when you could leave a fake situation apartment and go to another where you could see real life stuff. Now, I'm looking at the thumbs and can't find any options. Mostly just pretty women sitting around on their phones. So sad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

There was a time on RLC when you could leave a fake situation apartment and go to another where you could see real life stuff. Now, I'm looking at the thumbs and can't find any options. Mostly just pretty women sitting around on their phones. So sad.

yanai will be back tomorrow and they will have sex then play mortal kombat on the couch 😂

if she wanted to fuck this guy then she would if they hide then it's like all other apartments 🤷‍♂️

and I saw her lay half naked with a guy when yanai wasn't in the apartment so this isn't the first guy to touch her like that 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

il y a 15 minutes, philo a dit :

Je me demande s'ils s'embrassent hors caméra ? Carla est prête mais je ne sais pas si Carla est prête à être avec un autre gars devant la caméra. Elle était très timide dans son premier appartement lorsqu'elle était avec un autre homme.

Et que crois tu qu'ils font hors de la caméra ,, chemise déjà ouverte , Carla n'est pas folle , elle évite les caméras pour sa réputation et ce que Yanai peut voir .

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

And what do you think they are doing off camera, shirt already open, Carla is not crazy, she avoids the cameras for her reputation and what Yanai can see.

his shirt was already opened 

By the way , I don’t think or remember being mentioned , Carla has lost weight in comparison to her last stay and looks way much more sexier , I still think though that ( despite the nice last 48 hours sex sessions with Yanai ) it isn’t as “ healthy “ with him as before , not the same free time and cameras exclusivity like when they were again RLC tenants . We will see how it goes , always one of the best apartments to watch with so many people visiting , friends who have no boundaries , fantastic place to tune in and watch .