Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think if Carla wanted to do anything , she wouldn’t hesitate , she could always continue RLC by herself .. After all , she’s the ine I believe that has the RLC connections and not the toys since we saw her back twice , especially  the second with Yanai .

My theory is that they were just all at a club/bar where they dance the Latin dances and the shirtless guy was showing Carla how he would do some things to impress ..But that’s my theory and will check the replay to try and listen , still , no viewing on camera , nothing can be believed .. I leave the conspiracies  and theories to the one and only ….

it's no conspiracy you can clearly hear them on camera 2 😂

also I don't think Carla is that interesting by herself she is not the same type of girl as masha 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Evidence was brought by good friend noldus , therefore , I will say that indeed we have proof of “ betrayal “ 😂😊…interesting to see what we will see from now on …

Just now, ddhm said:

Evidence was brought by good friend noldus , therefore , I will say that indeed we have proof of “ betrayal “ 😂😊…interesting to see what we will see from now on …

if they hide then it's a fuck you to us plan in simple at least do it on camera 😂

I'm going to be super busy this week so I'm just going to read the topics 💯

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it's no conspiracy you can clearly hear them on camera 2 😂

also I don't think Carla is that interesting by herself she is not the same type of girl as masha 😂

Yes .. you were right but if I wouldn’t have seen , I couldn’t say that anything happened , noldus replay saved the “ searching “ of replay 😊

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if they hide then it's a fuck you to us plan in simple at least do it on camera 😂

I'm going to be super busy this week so I'm just going to read the topics 💯

It’s more complicated than that when it is “ Carla and Yanai “ sharing the apartment ..anyway , it will be some interesting discussions here , at least the forum will be - hopefully - nice to read what people have to say .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s more complicated than that when it is “ Carla and Yanai “ sharing the apartment ..anyway , it will be some interesting discussions here , at least the forum will be - hopefully - nice to read what people have to say .

I wonder if yanai will come to reclaim her tomorrow 😂

Let’s see if we get this “ weird “ situation that a “ hall “ camera with no actually visual action becomes popular the next 24 hours .. On the other hand , I think we should also not forget that during their previous stay , C&Y were making some “ camera shows “ on laptop , then their relationship might be more open than we think .. but lots of things I guess will be shared here the next days 😊

Always said Carla and yanai came back to the project as a 'couple' but they're prob not committed....him spending nights away, and she has her eye on tattoo guy as well,I thought she would've fucked him first! Well done Carla!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE ladies and gentlemen!!🤩

37 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Always said Carla and yanai came back to the project as a 'couple' but they're prob not committed....him spending nights away, and she has her eye on tattoo guy as well,I thought she would've fucked him first! Well done Carla!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE ladies and gentlemen!!🤩

Very good approach about real life , it would have added to the whole experience if things were happening on camera but then it would “ raise “ so much nasty comment here and let’s hope that this couple is having no idea of the existence of this site ..

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good approach about real life , it would have added to the whole experience if things were happening on camera but then it would “ raise “ so much nasty comment here and let’s hope that this couple is having no idea of the existence of this site ..

Would've loved to see Carla get pounded by another guy,she oozes sexuality! Honestly thought it would've been tattoo guy...