Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

I think we should praise them because whatever they say and react is on cameras , for sure many people here can understand what has been discussed , they could have easily gone at the balcony .. It is real life happening .

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Problème malheureusement 😔 😔

YANAÏ vient de lui dire qu'elle a reçu 4 hommes dans la nuit et qu'il sait qu'elle est revenue avec un des gars 

il lui a meme dit qu'ils étaient dans la chambre à coucher et qu'elle ne l'a pas respecté en emmenant le gars dans le lit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Je pense que nous devrions les féliciter parce que tout ce qu'ils disent et réagissent est filmé, il est certain que beaucoup de gens ici peuvent comprendre ce qui a été discuté, ils auraient pu facilement aller au balcon. C'est la vraie vie qui se passe.

C'est vrai que nous comprenons car ils parlent un espagnol diffèrent de celui de Martina , moins rapide  mais je ne vois pas pourquoi il faut les féliciter , 

C'est la vie tout simplement et je crois qu'ils n'en sont plus maintenant à surveiller les caméras et hauts parleurs .

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

YANAÏ has just told him that she received 4 men in the night and that he knows that she came back with one of the guys 

he even told her that they were in the bedroom and that she did not respect him by taking the guy to the bed 

I was waiting the last part when she allowed him to sleep in the bed because fucking him is one thing but allowing him to sleep were yanai sleeps is another thing that is disrespectful 🤷‍♂️💯

il y a 6 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

J'attendais la dernière partie quand elle lui a permis de dormir dans le lit parce que le baiser est une chose mais lui permettre de dormir où yanai dort est une autre chose qui est irrespectueuse 🤷‍♂️ 💯

De toutes les façons, tout le monde sait qu'elle s'est faite baiser à genoux sur le balcon et que lui , il la tromper aussi, ils sont quittes , c'est leur histoire ..

Mais je suis au regret de dire que RLC et Carla m'ont volé hier soir . 

Merci et bonne journée à tous.

• Upvote 1

RLC should send Yanai in the villas for two weeks as a visitor , then he can teach the girls dancing and do whatever 😂😋🥳😈 , maybe they both need a break but it will be bad if this apartments stops broadcasting ( which I highly doubt ) .. 

It is funny when I said at the weekend that this isn’t the same relationship strong like when we were introduced to them during the previous  stay only seeing them fucking unstoppable a couple of days later till last nights incident with Carla .. a rollercoaster of happenings , let’s hope that the apartment survives .. I think yanai is mostly angry because whatever happened was inside the apartment he also “ lives “ , after all ,there have been the rumors that he also cheated Carla recently . Let’s see.

RLC has gone total click bate in almost all of the apartments. Holly is the only one doing any regular fucking. Kristy is total bullshit and Carla is not far behind. Going back to watch State Farm commercials.

• Upvote 1