Couples that are interesting to you

When you go to RLC, how many couples do you ALWAYS check on?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to RLC, how many couples do you ALWAYS check on?

• All 7
    • None of the above. (reserved for the man with the Caddilac, as usual.)

Just doing some free market research for RLC. Like CC, they might feed me some peanuts, or put a nickel in my red dixie cup...  ;)

Don't be afraid to explain why or who. On the other hand, Diana's been topless in the kitchen right now so I don't even care about refining this post...  :P

Ah Ha!!!!! I got you, Fur Face. I voted for all of them. Seeing as the St Petey apts are all out of my viewing times, I have to look in on everyone.

Someday I may even see what Diana looks like. I read the posts, but still have never seen her.

The subject and the poll title are somehow contrasting: I normally check on all the couples, but I find interesting only 2 maybe 3.

For instance I can't stand Isabel & Marcelo but I check on them just to see what's going on.

My answer is therefore all of them  ???

I notice all the couples except isabel and Marcelo (It's bizarre because it was through them that I met the RLC, and there I met my Russian Goddess Leora), watch some more often'll sort order:

1) Paul and Leora = Beautiful Russian woman, a true masterpiece physically a Russian goddess, gorgeous body, shame that your partner does not take advantage or 5% of it, spends hours trying to fuck her, and when he can not last 3 minutes love to see she playing with Eva

2) Alina and Anton = A pretty different from all other alina does not have big boobs, but her body did not want to let woman have a nice ass, but her beauty is not physically, she is a great person and fun loving and always friend, Anton in turn fulfills its role very well husband treats her very well and almost always makes their wills.

3) Maya and Stefan has a nice body = one of the most beautiful of all RLC, his taste for Japanese culture makes it is totally different from other residents, her girlishness, time dressing schoolgirl, picachu time, the makes it soft, stefan also plays its role, and is caring for her, the one who today saw to pet his beloved only for her to fall asleep, Mayan served well he possesses the largest member of the RLC and most often knows how to use.

4) Diana and Efim = Because spending all day working, they come as Fourth, because of schedule, diana is a hardworking and amiable woman, even after work even cooking dinner and has a wonderful talent for music. Always willing to do almost all wills Efim in bed and almost whenever he wants it is willing to make him cum Efim turn is a teenager newly married, just think about sex is not wrong with such a woman I too would look like.

5) Katya and Ruslan = Nothing to declare, I see the hope of seeing her fuck a day another death

6) Sophia and Roman = Nothing to declare, never got to see them fuck, except for recordings.

7) Isabel and Marcelo = Couple without salt, or other care once their apartment.