B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

It still amazes  me how much the people want to watch Esmi , day in and day out waiting for even a little moment , just something that the cameras might catch .. yes , she’s the only one currently with camera lights on helping the viewing but I really can’t think anyone getting so much attention by doing so very little .. I think this is an incredible accomplishment by a tenant , maybe Serafima was gathering the same attention but she was always completely nude and touching her pussy , still doing nothing .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The end soon for Esmi in a nice position , still , pity not enjoying her bed , on the other hand , always the good sister for Zabava . Falling asleep on the couch then , tired , let’s hope we see her in this couch more often as the cameras installed for this couch are fantastic to capture moments .. Ulyana showed the way and how should be done  , some glances every now and then by Marlene and Karol .

Esmi the Magic is on your bed not on the couch! By yourself relaxed with nothing on your mind but to make your self feel good your amazing and sexy when your in that state of mind.

(Stay that way) good night if you can sleep good on the couch.

• Haha 1