B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

Just now, joebirch said:

If it makes you feel any better, whether Zaba or anyone else is here or not, Esmi won’t do shit regardless 

Isn't about her bate, is about her having a privet moment to sleep comfortable, maybe naked, and do what she sometimes do in the morning when she's horny. Stretches, meditation, things like that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't about her bate, is about her having a privet moment to sleep comfortable, maybe naked, and do what she sometimes do in the morning when she's horny. Stretches, meditation, things like that.

I don’t think she cares and I don’t really know her lol, or anyone else here for that matter….maybe she likes the company. I have spend a total of 3 minutes on her in the past week so I can’t really speak on what she likes or not 🤷‍♂️😂

Just now, joebirch said:

I don’t think she cares and I don’t really know her lol, or anyone else here for that matter….maybe she likes the company. I have spend a total of 3 minutes on her in the past week so I can’t really speak on what she likes or not 🤷‍♂️😂

Of course that she likes her sis, maybe not for many days in a row because on the second or third she gets pissed with her.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Of course that she likes her sis, maybe not for many days in a row because on the second or third she gets pissed with her.

That’s normal, I can’t take any relatives for more than a day 😂😂

• Haha 1