B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

Nein, ich werde nicht spekulieren und dieses Mädchen ruinieren, nur weil sie ausgeht, lange ausgeht und mit Freunden tanzt.

Endlich mal jemand der die Mädchen achtet und beachtet. Es wäre schön wenn sich mehr Abonnenten im Forum so  ausdrücken würden . Aber leider sieht die Realität im Forum ganz anders aus. Der allgemeine Ton in den Beiträgen wird leider immer rüder und auch oberflächlicher. Das ist schade denn man verliert oft die Lust sich sachlich aber auch kritisch  mit den Gegebenheiten etc. bei RLC auseinander zu setzen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this post is for you esmi, i've lost all interest in you now that you are hanging around that snobby bitch loraine.  as far as i'm concerned you can pack your bags and vamonos!  in case you don't know what vamonos means, it's time to leave so your bed can be utilized by someone new.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Sex never, only masturbation, walking around naked, naked stretches on her bed, yoga in underwear and meditation naked.  

And she’s been like this the last 1,5 - 2 months as she was not showing much nudity in the first months ,usually serious and not relaxed and smiley like now and of course nothing sexual at all .. Esmi is a different girl since summer started than the girl who was introduced  to us in March ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And she’s been like this the last 1,5 - 2 months as she was not showing much nudity in the first months ,usually serious and not relaxed and smiley like now and of course nothing sexual at all .. Esmi is a different girl since summer started than the girl who was introduced  to us in March ☺️

If I went back in time and posted that on her birthday she would be at her party in B1 wearing only a lingerie and let her female friends take photos of her like that even I of the past would call me crazy. 🤣

Remember also she did not choose to join RLC in the way the other girls did.  Zaba was already there when the war started and when she had to leave Ukraine staying with Zaba was her best option. It probably took her a while to. get used to the idea of being observed all the time. Zaba on the other hand...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this post is for you esmi, i've lost all interest in you now that you are hanging around that snobby bitch loraine.  as far as i'm concerned you can pack your bags and vamonos!  in case you don't know what vamonos means, it's time to leave so your bed can be utilized by someone new.

Same old Harley... 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, yadevol said:

Remember also she did not choose to join RLC in the way the other girls did.  Zaba was already there when the war started and when she had to leave Ukraine staying with Zaba was her best option. It probably took her a while to. get used to the idea of being observed all the time. Zaba on the other hand...

That I don’t care about, if she doesn’t want to stay she can leave. Regardless, she is doing fine regardless all her flaws and little games….I like it 😂