Boobs~

Kitten

my major is confusing right now, i wanted to start with animation but then i ended up hating it and throwing everything out the window  :-[ i honestly dont know how much longer i have,ive just been taking classes to try and get items under my belt. im basically not mentally prepared for college but i have to do it anyways

Guest ww_watcher

Graphic Designers are a necessary bunch. There can be animation in that but the focus would be the entire project not the animation part.

You had better make your mind up quick. And select a Major that is going to be futuristic so you can get in on the ground floor. I thought that you loved animation.

/: I used too tell i realized i wasnt happy anymore. probably could just be my mother you know how she is

Kalifornia is a beautiful state. It the majority of the people that screwed it all up. Like here. It used to a tropical paradise. Thanks to the Government, it's now a tropical cesspool, just like the 3rd world cesspool these maggots came from.