B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No my world won't collapse, if there is one I know about RLC it is a revolving door of beautiful woman.

Yup, that’s why I don’t understand the obsession with a girl that quite frankly is not a good tenant at all….4-5 bates in the dark in 5-6 months is quite pathetic and not worthy the praises but to each it’s own 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If people were waiting nearly 3 years to see Leora be fucked again on cameras , I am sure there are many also waiting to see Esmi offering one of her amazing masturbations .

Not me. I would rather see Lavika bate, quick and right the point. . Not dragged out for 20 minutes, like hers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Not me. I would rather see Lavika bate, quick and right the point. . Not dragged out for 20 minutes, like hers.

Yup, Mathilda too….if anything she is the standard for doing right 🥰😂

I like Esmi but her bates can be quite annoying, constantly moving, never getting in a position and always in the dark. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yup, that’s why I don’t understand the obsession with a girl that quite frankly is not a good tenant at all….4-5 bates in the dark in 5-6 months is quite pathetic and not worthy the praises but to each it’s own 

So you only judge a tenant on her bates to know if she's good or not? 🤪 i find this more pathetic 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So you only judge a tenant on her bates to know if she's good or not? 🤪 i find this more pathetic 

What else is there, is not like she is sexually  active 🙄. Why do you think she a good tenant, cause she is pretty 🙄😂….they are all pretty 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If people were waiting nearly 3 years to see Leora be fucked again on cameras , I am sure there are many also waiting to see Esmi offering one of her amazing masturbations .

I've see her (hardly) masturbate in the dark and would not call this amazing. I am sure that you are sure that you are talking on the behalf of many. You need to get out more and see the real world. 🤪🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

Them are not fake bait for the viewer like the other girl's do just because rlc told them they need to do some. See does amazing and sensual pleasure bates like none i've ever seen for her self! And i love how she moves and moan...........

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Beautiful 🥰 like I said before, girls like her and Mathilda carry RLC on their shoulders while Esmi is all smoke and mirrors 

Will the mirror of Esmi is awesome!

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

Them are not fake bait for the viewer like the other girl's do just because rlc told them they need to do some. See does amazing and sensual pleasure bates like none i've ever seen for her self! And i love how she moves and moan...........

Marlene, Mathilda and Lavika are the top 3 right now......end of story. 😁

• Like 1