B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

11 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yup, I think last night was another big fuck you to you all. I figured that awhile back and thus stop giving a shit. When she leaves it will be a good thing for RLC 

Funny is that the last time that Esmi got this kind of comments she did a great bate. So please don't stop. 😂😊

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Funny is that the last time that Esmi got this kind of comments she did a great bate. So please don't stop. 😂😊

To be honest, at this point I don’t even care if she does and I signed up because of her. Her behavior has always been the same but last night was extra spicy on purpose 😂😂

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She is the most Gorgeous Girl of all the project, actually, and one of the prettiest ever ... She is so sexy, sensual, even erotic .... To me, she is a Goddess in all her sensuality ! 

Goddess yes!.......................................................

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Oh, so it’s a beauty thing, that’s fine, everyone has their taste. Yes, she is pretty but not even top 10 of all time in my opinion 

You have your opinion, I have mine ... And it is ok ... We don't have to agree on everything ... 

35 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yup, I think last night was another big fuck you to you all. I figured that awhile back and thus stop giving a shit. When she leaves it will be a good thing for RLC 

You still doubt Esmi like many others have done in the past ..but both her and her sister shut our mouths out of nowhere .. and I am sure it will happen  again and again ..Esmi’s orgasms are the most unique thing we could actually watch , you only need to watch her and then you can understand why many wait for a possible private moment again ( apart from the fact to enjoy her at all of her glory and beauty ) .

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. Loraine will sleep over. Let's hope that tomorrow she will do it. She like doing it on Wednesday. If she wakes up and star doing a yoga or stretches naked on her bed then she will do it at night. 😜

Ok so Esmi, may be it's time to try some new things with Loraine, it will be truly amazing ...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. Loraine will sleep over. Let's hope that tomorrow she will do it. She like doing it on Wednesday. If she wakes up and star doing a yoga or stretches naked on her bed then she will do it at night. 😜

i wouldn't hold my breath lol