B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only sad thing - Pam was one of the best tenants during her previous stay , indeed in current Marlene’s room - is that as it seems the “ thing “ she had with Mr.J ( Jordie ) seems that it didn’t work out , really cool and fun guy . But Pam was  fantastic as a tenant . 

IRMA was one of the best tenants during her previous stay , indeed in current Marlene’s room

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pam wanted desperately to have the anal pleasure , exactly as you say , the mister wasn’t so much into this .. who knows what happened when they left the cameras world 😉

Is Pam Greek?

28 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

IRMA was one of the best tenants during her previous stay , indeed in current Marlene’s room

Is Pam Greek?

Pam is Ukrainian I believe , but if I am mistaken , they will correct me I hope 😇 

Irma will always be at the TOP-5 , but her last stay , despite being her very generous , she - as always - had her limits of what to do and show and in my opinion , she’s the biggest teaser ever appeared on cameras . But I admit that she offered the adult entertainment needed for the subscribers but she knew her popularity and she was “ playing “ with the cameras , Irma will always be a special tenant 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1