Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #11

Pete1960

40 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Well pulo looks like you are in your own on this site very few contributing is this the beginning  of the end seems since Paul the love God one man stallion mind if I yawn while I fuck you leora I shot my load now what fuck all

Far from it. Many people are very happy indeed with how things are in the apt since Paul and Eva arrived, there is no need to comment all the time, it's all calm and enjoyable to watch. The reason why it's gone quiet - Like i have said before - is because of certain people on CC, NOT Paul or Leora or Eva (Or you Gregg, let me add that). Simply some of us would rather step out rather than be a part of it. Not everyone of course but i know there are quite a few the same as me, as they've said so. Some of us are still here reading, just not joining in. Everything's going well. 

• Upvote 10

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Far from it. Many people are very happy indeed with how things are in the apt since Paul and Eva arrived, there is no need to comment all the time, it's all calm and enjoyable to watch. The reason why it's gone quiet - Like i have said before - is because of certain people on CC, NOT Paul or Leora or Eva (Or you Gregg, let me add that). Simply some of us would rather step out rather than be a part of it. Not everyone of course but i know there are quite a few the same as me, as they've said so. Some of us are still here reading, just not joining in. Everything's going well. 

Point taken slip 👍

• Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Loin de là. Beaucoup de gens sont très heureux en effet de la façon dont les choses sont dans l’appartement depuis que Paul et Eva sont arrivés, il n’y a pas besoin de commenter tout le temps, tout est calme et agréable à regarder. La raison pour laquelle c’est devenu silencieux - comme je l’ai déjà dit - est à cause de certaines personnes sur CC, PAS Paul ou Leora ou Eva (Ou toi Gregg, permettez-moi d’ajouter cela). Simplement, certains d’entre nous préfèrent sortir plutôt que d’en faire partie. Pas tout le monde bien sûr, mais je sais qu’il y en a pas mal comme moi, comme ils l’ont dit. Certains d’entre nous sont encore ici en train de lire, mais ne se joignent pas à nous. Tout se passe bien.

Bonjour Guyquad et merci pour ta réponse

Bonjour Jimbo, Pulo, Brok, Gag Her, Aussi et a tous

Une très bonne journée pour Léora et Paul depuis que Paul est là je sens Léora épanouis câline, amoureuse et très heureuse

Passer une très bonne journée

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1