B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

It seems that Tweety tries to use the whatever experience she gained and in a way contribute and “ thank “ RLC for allowing her to stay by keeping the apartment “ alive “ while the tenants are gone ..Pam and Marlene in for the night viewing or better say for the good friends in the USA and Australia  watching at this late time in Europe …

• Like 1

By the way , and please correct me if I am wrong , people can judge him all the way they want as it is supposed to happens of course  , but isn’t it Thor that hardly ever visits the private bathroom and closing the door for minutes as most of the others / visitors do ? Because we know that some “ recreational “ things are hidden in there …

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , and please correct me if I am wrong , people can judge him all the way they want as it is supposed to happens of course  , but isn’t it Thor that hardly ever visits the private bathroom and closing the door for minutes as most of the others / visitors do ? Because we know that some “ recreational “ things are hidden in there …

Not sure how often he visits the off cam restroom but the girls went in there a few times tonigth with door closed and came out again few mins later. They dont look high or anything to me but who knows what happened in there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Not sure how often he visits the off cam restroom but the girls went in there a few times tonigth with door closed and came out again few mins later. They dont look high or anything to me but who knows what happened in there.

Tweety seemed to me stressful and anxious and not relaxed at all , but that’s how I interpreted her presence . I don’t say that they had anything and you are right as they didn’t look high . But we all know about this “ door closed private bathroom “ in the master bedroom 😆 Anyway , Marlene was preparing or perhaps wasn’t sure if she gets her visitor , she got the green light and off from Tweety’s and back in B1 for another adventure 😊😉