B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It's funny because what you accused me is what you did with me. Many times here I defended Thor when other members said that they doesn't know why those women like him or how Holly would date as a guy dumb as Thor or that he's only muscles and no brain, that he isn't good looking and so on. I don't hate him, I'm far from being jealous of him very very far from it. All what I said is based on what I see and others comments just like the opinion of everyone else.

Ehmmm nope you got it wrong. I could care less about Holly and Thor and you might re-read what I actually wrote as you got it all mixed up 😉
I have ridiculed the Neandertaler Samson 😉 Not because I am jealous of him banging the chicks' he's banged (The last one looking like a street worker and the first one being a prude self-obsessed doll). I could care less about these girls. I ridicule him because the way he act, eat and make severe unintelligent faces. He's just an awkward personality who to me seem a bit "Neandertal".

From replay, they did not take Holly's big blue suitcase.  She took only her small backpack, so, a short trip.  They left at about 4:20.

As to possible destination, flight to Rome at 6:10, a flight to Paris at 06:15 was cancelled,  flight to Amsterdam at 6:20.   Unlikely they would be flying to a destination in Spain at that hour, or to Zurich, Milan, or London, destinations with early flights. 

On 9/15/2022 at 12:10 AM, ddhm said:

Can it be though  that the marriage kills the love ? Because since they got  married 2 years ago , it is now currently not one of their best ( at least sex ) periods ..However , they always look that they are happy having one another , it is just Linda’s mood not at its best ..

Hey bud, Something very traumatic seems to have happened to Linda the end of last year or begining of this year.  She seemed very depressed and thier relationship was under a severe strain. Things have gotten much better of late. Did you  notice that. I don't think marriage had anything to do with it. Why would it?