B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

13 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

is this confirmed.  If so Kaley totally played RLC and got a great vacation at our expense.

I think Penny "played RLC" and the name of the project is Girls on Vacation so Kaley didn't played no one. 🤣

Edited by thinga69

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Penny "played RLC" and the name of the project is Girls on Vacation so Kaley didn't played no one. 🤣

@thinga69 that's fine I appreciate your point especially with Kaley she's leaving after a short period of time.  But some of these girls are damn near residents.  Vacation states a shorter period of time then Kristy or Alana have been here.  I let the time keeper @Noldus confirm but the residents now are breaking records for length of stays then previous residents.

Just now, studev3131 said:

@thinga69 that's fine I appreciate your point especially with Kaley she's leaving after a short period of time.  But some of these girls are damn near residents.  Vacation states a shorter period of time then Kristy or Alana have been here.  I let the time keeper @Noldus confirm but the residents now are breaking records for length of stays then previous residents.

Every one here are tired to know that GoV is just a title, specially in this year. But if I'm not mistaken more tenants left before 90 days than overstayed in this year.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Not Girls on vacation any longer thanks to you lot...the word singles has replaced girls, in the apt titles, so, hey it could be another dude or two...lololol