B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

RLC updated Kaley's departure right after she left B2.  So, can we assume that her replacement will arrive very soon ?

But on the other hand, Svetiana has to clean the room first. So probably, Svetiana will show up in B2 tomorrow. I still really want to see Svetiana taking a shower after she finishes cleaning one of the apartments. 

I think this will be a historical moment and hundreds or maybe thousands of subscribers will watch it 😉 😍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

RLC updated Kaley's departure right after she left B2.  So, can we assume that her replacement will arrive very soon ?

But on the other hand, Svetiana has to clean the room first. So probably, Svetiana will show up in B2 tomorrow. I still really want to see Svetiana taking a shower after she finishes cleaning one of the apartments. 

I think this will be a historical moment and hundreds or maybe thousands of subscribers will watch it 😉 😍

No.

IIRC we saw her topless.

TBH I hope that Kristy takes her room but since Alana is sleeping on the couch and Kristy on the bed I don't think that this is going to happen. They also need to fill a room in B4.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

No.

IIRC we saw her topless.

TBH I hope that Kristy takes her room but since Alana is sleeping on the couch and Kristy on the bed I don't think that this is going to happen. They also need to fill a room in B4.

Alana took out a suit case in the hall, maybe she will leave soon ?
If it's confirmed, Lavika could take her room since she's the only on that has sex on this apartement and Kristy takes one of the 2 empty rooms 

• Upvote 1