B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah I saw her with her finger, my question was about about the real deal, with dicks of two guys at the same time. Is the second time that I see her doing it.

She has never done a threesome, so definitely not with two guys. Maybe one guy and a dildo which seems more possible to me

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah I saw her with her finger, my question was about about the real deal, with dicks of two guys at the same time. Is the second time that I see her doing it.

Sorry i'd misunderstood you. Been back through the replays and saw the other time. Nice to see it wasnt a one time thing. Hope to see some more anal play soon. Shame about the background music, if was to have any complaints.

Btw, if your profile picture from 'The Lives of Others'? If so, its very apt.

44 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Sorry i'd misunderstood you. Been back through the replays and saw the other time. Nice to see it wasnt a one time thing. Hope to see some more anal play soon. Shame about the background music, if was to have any complaints.

Btw, if your profile picture from 'The Lives of Others'? If so, its very apt.

She many times used only one finger in the ass hole, multiple was new. She only listen to techno, or rave music idk. So get used to it. 🤣

Yes, my pic is from The Lives of Others. Very kino.