Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

I'm beginning to feel like it's all part of the big tease. I'm getting tired of it and if it doesn't stop, I won't be renewing after having a sub for almost 7 years...just too frustrating to have so much activity off-cam with these three.

SUPER suspicious, says I!! 🤨

• Haha 1

It must have been a strenuous afternoon for some people to post the interesting activities in forum B7 and here parallel.  It's good that there is copy-paste. Unfortunately, nothing really happened that we haven't seen on Saturday... let's see what the rest of the day will bring. Perhaps someting which is related to this apartment and should be posted here in this forum.😁

• Like 1

Just now, Moosecini said:

I knew what SHE did today.  Just wondering if that's why he is/was upset after he got home.

Cause he returned home hot sweaty and thirsty to find no one home??? Maybe he did see something and after not getting any sex in 5 or 6 days with her just teasing him he was mad???

1 minute ago, BubbaG said:

Cause he returned home hot sweaty and thirsty to find no one home??? Maybe he did see something and after not getting any sex in 5 or 6 days with her just teasing him he was mad???

Alls I know is he was watching something on his phone and it appeared to really irritate him enough to have a mini-fit and trow dog toys.

20 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Alls I know is he was watching something on his phone and it appeared to really irritate him enough to have a mini-fit and trow dog toys.

Well it appears that it's gonna be one of those nights at any rate. He may swell go back to the bathroom and release himself cause none from Martina if he blows up. After no rub down on her self for three days now She'll not be giving any up to him.

"He made his bed" and "the girl can't help it"

He does talk to himself a lot and I guess that makes things worse.

34 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The throwing dog toy down the hall from the bed is something they both do.

4 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

The throwing dog toy down the hall from the bed is something they both do.

It wasn't that.  It was a toy on the floor in the living room and he kicked it with his foot walking to the backpack by the TV.  After he did that he picked it up and threw it down.  It wasn't "playful" and Taco wasn't there to chase it, so if that wasn't an irritated fit, I don't know what is.  🙄

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

It wasn't that.  It was a toy on the floor in the living room and he kicked it with his foot walking to the backpack by the TV.  After he did that he picked it up and threw it down.  It wasn't "playful" and Taco wasn't there to chase it, so if that wasn't an irritated fit, I don't know what is.  🙄

Sorry I must have missed that.