Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

The question was often asked  but a threesome between Martina and Nelly and Bogdan knowing :
* the vitality of Martina's libido (never fully satisfied)
* The vitality of Nelly's sexual energy (she makes love like the devil when she's in it)
* the vitality of Bogdan and his long dick 

Knowing that it would last for hours... can we think that Bogdan could hold out for 5 minutes... I doubt it and you?

Personally I believe that's already happened 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

are we still saying nothing is actually going on, im not so sure, to me its starting up again if it hasn't already done so 

7 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

are we still saying nothing is actually going on, im not so sure, to me its starting up again if it hasn't already done so 

I'm also beginning to feel that way, which is a change for me. I posted some views on the B7 forum earlier so I'll add no more here.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DWI said:

I'm also beginning to feel that way, which is a change for me. I posted some views on the B7 forum earlier so I'll add no more here.

Much has been written about this afternoon visit of Martina by Nelly. But what happened after that? Around 6:00 p.m. Nelly has made herself beautiful. 18:10 Martina left B-7, presumably with Nelly. Alberto was really upset when he realized Martina wasn't at home. She left the apartment completely untidy and A had to clean the dishwasher. He was visibly angry doing this. 21:33 Martina at home. Funny greeting. 21:38 Martina prepares a cigarette and goes onto the balcony. She seems high or drunk or both. Alfredo (a real wimp) immediately follows her. And now the usual game.starts... 22:02:45 M can hardly get up and keep on her feet.
Nelly not home yet.

christ shes is like a ghost with the amount of make-up she has on you have to admire her balls Alberto is in his bed for an early morning rise and she brings back friends to go out on the ran dan (as we scots call it) I can see why he's always pissed off nowadays IMO she's taking the piss and couldn't care less

the party is not start yet and martina is already quite intoxicating and the night just beginning...

Oh my god....

And Martina has her libido full and she just need a spark......

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

Much has been written about this afternoon visit of Martina by Nelly. But what happened after that? Around 6:00 p.m. Nelly has made herself beautiful. 18:10 Martina left B-7, presumably with Nelly. Alberto was really upset when he realized Martina wasn't at home. She left the apartment completely untidy and A had to clean the dishwasher. He was visibly angry doing this. 21:33 Martina at home. Funny greeting. 21:38 Martina prepares a cigarette and goes onto the balcony. She seems high or drunk or both. Alfredo (a real wimp) immediately follows her. And now the usual game.starts... 22:02:45 M can hardly get up and keep on her feet.
Nelly not home yet.

Nelly and Martina left together at 18:10 Nelly was first seen around 22:00.Martina got home drunk or hifi at 21:32. At first didn't seem Al was too bothered.She through the rest of her water on him (jokingly, I think) Just a drunk act WTF