Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

13 hours ago, berty_47 said:

A few weeks ago I observed how Martina went through dozens of "profiles" late at night, in which many women were to be seen. She responded to some via text. She has sent others a voice mail. She also listened to voice mails. In that sense, it fits your post.

This is the kind of observation that is surprising to see not discussed more.  

If she is working through an app like Tinder, doesn’t this tell us something?  

So unless this is a complete fabrication by Berty … and nothing suggests that it is … I commend Berty for observing this and reporting on it here.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is the kind of observation that is surprising to see not discussed more.  

If she is working through an app like Tinder, doesn’t this tell us something?  

So unless this is a complete fabrication by Berty … and nothing suggests that it is … I commend Berty for observing this and reporting on it here.

Berty must have fucking good eyesight...😏

Trying to see the laptop screen Martina is looking at. 

It appears to have three spaces for a pictures at the top and descriptions below each picture. 

School work, prepping for next month or, something more personal?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I usually record the scene. With a special video program I can enlarge the scene, improve the recording quality, play it slower, etc. The only weak point is the poor resolution of the cameras in their apartment. As simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Stop with your wild unsubstantiated guesses

Help me understand Pete.  What did I guess specifically that you disapprove of? Are you saying that Berty did not see Martina on some sort of dating app?  Are you objecting to me commenting on this at all?  Do you think I am trying to turn an observation like this into something nefarious?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Help me understand Pete.  What did I guess specifically that you disapprove of? Are you saying that Berty did not see Martina on some sort of dating app?  Are you objecting to me commenting on this at all?  Do you think I am trying to turn an observation like this into something nefarious?

It's at the stage where I always think twice about posting anything now as the amount of bitching is getting beyond stupid, also I find the amount of confused emojis getting posted is a little strange as I find hard to understand what they are finding confusing and id think theyre coming from the same person or persons, thinking of giving up with forum, might take up a hobby lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

Interesting view from the kitchen window today. I always thought that the M&A apartment was on the first or second floor. Maybe I missed something in the past but it looks like from their view of apartments across from them that M&A live in an upper floor apartment as they're looking down on other apartments. I think for some reason today the kitchen window was opened to its fullest position during daylight and gave a whole new view of the outdoors neighborhood around them. The neighbors must be getting an eyefull of Martina when she walks around naked...maybe just another example of her penchant for exhibitionism. Sorry but Alberto just closed the window. I hope some were able to catch the brief glimpse of the neighborhood.

They live in the third floor of a four floor building. Karol live in the second floor.

• Thanks 2

On 9/1/2022 at 9:53 AM, nagachilli2 said:

On 9/1/2022 at 6:09 PM, Pete1960 said:

Stop with your wild unsubstantiated guesses

On 9/1/2022 at 8:27 PM, JenniferMom said:

No, you are making an assumption about someone else's assumption, they are guesses, they are not proof of anything, it's all about interpretation, one would have to be naïve to believe this as gospel truth

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't have such a good secret service like equipment. 😢 But good glasses and I'm not able to say what kind of content was on the sides. Quality of the cameras is too poor.🤔 Even it was often discussed that she and Alberto sometimes checked some famous dating sides. I think was at the time when they planned to have a threesome. But not heard or read anything about that she has a own profile there.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I don't have such a good secret service like equipment. 😢 But good glasses and I'm not able to say what kind of content was on the sides. Quality of the cameras is too poor.🤔 Even it was often discussed that she and Alberto sometimes checked some famous dating sides. I think was at the time when they planned to have a threesome. But not heard or read anything about that she has a own profile there.

I'll report back when I have new records. Unfortunately, I couldn't find these rare, good-quality recordings that I reported on, probably deleted them. I don't want to speculate, just make statements based on facts. So be patient. Only Time Will Tell.