Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

She sure seems happier than I've seen her. Must be nice to live each day without responsibility, plans or urgency about the rest of one's life. The women I know want a man to either provide or be a be a strong dependable partner in financial support in a relationship or family. Paul makes her happy but he's not an alpha, he's certainly not a provider.

Been watching her for 9 years go from a shy emotionally immature girl to an undemanding  woman without any drive or visible goals. 

Wonder how long the party goes on, I mean even Maya got out of RLC. Which makes me wonder how she is doing.

Her worshipers will be offended at my observations. We all like looking at her naked body and her sexual antics but anyone that hasn't noticed her life being stuck in neutral hasn't been paying attention to anything but her fingers on her pussy.

The argument that she's making and saving huge amounts of money is total bullshit. She lives a spartan life with basically nothing for assets. She can manage a vet bill, etc but there is no evidence of any excess being salted away.  As much as I enjoy her body and sexual actions I fear we are watching Aesop's The Hare and The Tortoise play out in "reallife' (pun intended).

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She sure seems happier than I've seen her. Must be nice to live each day without responsibility, plans or urgency about the rest of one's life. The women I know want a man to either provide or be a be a strong dependable partner in financial support in a relationship or family. Paul makes her happy but he's not an alpha, he's certainly not a provider.

Been watching her for 9 years go from a shy emotionally immature girl to an undemanding  woman without any drive or visible goals. 

Wonder how long the party goes on, I mean even Maya got out of RLC. Which makes me wonder how she is doing.

Her worshipers will be offended at my observations. We all like looking at her naked body and her sexual antics but anyone that hasn't noticed her life being stuck in neutral hasn't been paying attention to anything but her fingers on her pussy.

The argument that she's making and saving huge amounts of money is total bullshit. She lives a spartan life with basically nothing for assets. She can manage a vet bill, etc but there is no evidence of any excess being salted away.  As much as I enjoy her body and sexual actions I fear we are watching Aesop's The Hare and The Tortoise play out in "reallife' (pun intended).

Frame By Frame Animation GIF

• Like 2