Legs

Leg's

1) Maya 

2) Diana

3) Katya

4) Adriana

5) Alina

I don't see what you see in Leora she turn me off, she is in love with her self. She make love to herself when she has sex. She has a nice rack and ass but I could never out up with all her games.

+1

Leora has canary legs.  ;D

Guest BurakYilmaz

Leg's

1) Maya 

2) Diana

3) Katya

4) Adriana

5) Alina

I don't see what you see in Leora she turn me off, she is in love with her self. She make love to herself when she has sex. She has a nice rack and ass but I could never out up with all her games.

LOL I mean purely from a legs department...imagine she didn't have those deep self esteem issues and just had her body...she's got nice legs nice ass nice tits ugly face 

Guest BurakYilmaz

Iunno I don't like it when the girls legs are bigger than mine lol Imagine your head in between those three trunks! I mean look at hers and her boyfriends legs...hers are thicker...lol I feel like when she walks around the house you hear boom boom boom....how feminine haha

Leoras you can easily split apart and throw around while fucking imo...maya's and adrianas too...

I don't screw a woman's legs. Besides, I go for the face, slender bodies, and tits (don't care about their size.)

It should also be noticed that the new camera's lenses are wider angles, hence fish-eye, and they distort proportions as a result.

As for skinny legs and thighs, enjoy them now because they'll just get bigger with age.

As for skinny legs and thighs, enjoy them now because they'll just get bigger with age.

If she's not fed at McDo, drinking coke or other sugary drink, she'll keep beautiful legs with a minimum of sport as walking 1/2h a day for example.  ;)