Legs

Is it just me or does Diana have to silkiest sexiest legs on RLC? Everytime I see her legs I have to listen to ZZ TOP'S Legs. I can't help but think the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons would agree!

You're not alone. I'm waiting for them to practice this song:

I agree about the lovely legs.  I like the right one, and I'm partial to the left one, but I prefer something inbetween......

Buck up and don't be so indecisive -- once you get between the goal posts, you'll have a couple of challenging options there, too.  :P

Guest BurakYilmaz

Leora's are way better...in fact even Maya's legs are better....Diana's legs are thick and manly

Leg's

1) Maya 

2) Diana

3) Katya

4) Adriana

5) Alina

I don't see what you see in Leora she turn me off, she is in love with her self. She make love to herself when she has sex. She has a nice rack and ass but I could never out up with all her games.

Leg's

1) Maya 

2) Diana

3) Katya

4) Adriana

5) Alina

I don't see what you see in Leora she turn me off, she is in love with her self. She make love to herself when she has sex. She has a nice rack and ass but I could never out up with all her games.

I Agree, Leora have nice ass, but legs are too short and not well proportioned.  ;)