B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

Hmm ..Let’s hope that Kristy has finally been lucky and found someone as she’s MIA and all of the rest of the girls are in their apartments 😁..Maybe that’s why Alana “ left “ 😆😂 RLC , because Kristy got a guy and she didn’t like it 😱🤯😁😁

On 9/9/2022 at 8:58 PM, moos54 said:

Because you find that Kristy is inactive? she masturbates almost every day whether hidden or visible but she is inactive 🤣

He never said she was inactive.  More active was the words used.  I too wish she would do more than just masturbate, like stop flirting with lesbianism and just do it.  She came close with Alana, but it seems Alana ultimately rejected her advances.  Perhaps she'll have better luck with Monica.

3 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Has Trinity done anything since she's been here?  She's been here over 30 days so it would seem that she's comfortable now.

Trinity is in Barcelona to help the Instagram expanding of Leia as it seems  … She belongs to the Ailey / Kassandra category , Leia , having done all in front of camera ,  might have promised her a free bed in Barcelona and she followed her friend since RLC wouldn’t say no so as to have two girls in this stupid room in B4 … compare now to who we had before , the amazing Zara and then 😴😴😴😒😒

1 hour ago, p4design said:

He never said she was inactive.  More active was the words used.  I too wish she would do more than just masturbate, like stop flirting with lesbianism and just do it.  She came close with Alana, but it seems Alana ultimately rejected her advances.  Perhaps she'll have better luck with Monica.

It's a good thing RLC gave Kristy her own room. Now she can really let loose and go wide.    Why ... so far she has done an oil massage and bubble bath with Monica. She sat in the sun  ... poolside. She umm, errr, sleeps.   I will have to get back to you, as soon as Kristy returns form her well earned rest, RLC can be so exhausting!  😏 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmm ..Let’s hope that Kristy has finally been lucky and found someone as she’s MIA and all of the rest of the girls are in their apartments 😁..Maybe that’s why Alana “ left “ 😆😂 RLC , because Kristy got a guy and she didn’t like it 😱🤯😁😁

another guy that wont fuck her on cam, good job she took an overnight bag LMAO

2 hours ago, p4design said:

she also came close with E&M and K&R but then it started to get real and she did a runner LOL

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Not everyone's cup of tea, for me it wouldn't faze me, would you??

i was being sarcastic, she has no intention of shagging on cam even though she said in english she was looking for someone, she was just saying what the viewers wanted to hear

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i was being sarcastic, she has no intention of shagging on cam even though she said in english she was looking for someone, she was just saying what the viewers wanted to hear

She has done it in the past repeatedly , I think she hasn’t done because of Alana .. to be honest , if the time and place and mood is right , I don’t think she won’t do . 

• Upvote 1