B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would love just to see "The Most Erotic Esmi" again, sexual seduction and sensuality at its finest.

I think it will take some time .. if she’s not into this guy so much but still horny with him , maybe we can see her relaxing… if she’s getting pleasure , I heavily doubt we will be compensated .. but let’s see . 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think it will take some time .. if she’s not into this guy so much but still horny with him , maybe we can see her relaxing… if she’s getting pleasure , I heavily doubt we will be compensated .. but let’s see . 

To me it looks like that is history and she has no signs of being horny. Maybe Ibiza was a successful trip. 😋

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me it looks like that is history and she has no signs of being horny. Maybe Ibiza was a successful trip. 😋

Positive - She can have her kind of ONS as well 😊

Negative - A flirt that if it hasn’t worked , might get her disappointed .

Postive - She’s not strict into keeping on and insisting if a flirt looks boring or not as she’s pleased and imagined it .

Negative - Her not successful past - for whatever reasons - , if this was not a more than adventure , might get her second thoughts once again about trusting men , she might then want to be by herself which isn’t the nest for as viewers but of course it is her life and it is TOTALLY respected .

Let’s see..

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Positive - She can have her kind of ONS as well 😊

Negative - A flirt that if it hasn’t worked , might get her disappointed .

Postive - She’s not strict into keeping on and insisting if a flirt looks boring or not as she’s pleased and imagined it .

Negative - Her not successful past - for whatever reasons - , if this was not a more than adventure , might get her second thoughts once again about trusting men , she might then want to be by herself which isn’t the nest for as viewers but of course it is her life and it is TOTALLY respected .

Let’s see..

Oh I don't think that it was a huge disappointment. I could bet that she's talking with men that she meets online or in her walks around the city. Specially going out with Loraine and her friends.

My prediction is that, if Loraine is still around and Esmi is still hanging out with her will only get less and less from Esmi.

If Loraine is "teaching" her something is only that Esmi can have fun out side and give her fans only tiny bits of her. Just like Loraine does.

So this month and maybe the next will be just as dead as it was this last few weeks that Loraine were around her.

Esmi's downfall have just started.