How To Be A Dumbass

Calang

This thread is for those who are "begging for crap in threads that have nothing to do with passwords or login details" and are "spamming their shit all over the forum."  Incidentally, if JoJo were Admin he'd boot your asses, and everyone that's here to post real, worthwhile, comments, pics, and vids, would emphatically LIKE that.

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/real-life-cam-log-in-details/  <---  There are a few on this thread.  Some have even begun begging/spamming on other threads, mostly "newbies," looking for a handout.  Incidentally, if JoJo's not a mod, I'd certainly recommend making him one with authority to boot these pestilent thread shredders.  Btw, thanks for your reply, I'm one of the many who enjoy CamCaps.Net  ;)

Thank you all for your kind words and for your high opinion of me.  I really do appreciate all of it.

However, I have to tell you that, at this time, I won't be becoming a mod.  I won't give y'all my reasons, but rest assured that I have spoken with Admin.

But in the future?  Who knows?  Anything can happen.

just report the stuff you want removed.. i'll do my best to keep up :)

I like it when people give heads up when action is going on.. But all the asking for people to upload is BS.

Users will upload what they can, when ever they are able to :)

Thank you all for your kind words and for your high opinion of me.  I really do appreciate all of it.

However, I have to tell you that, at this time, I won't be becoming a mod.  I won't give y'all my reasons, but rest assured that I have spoken with Admin.

But in the future?  Who knows?  Anything can happen.

It's all good JoJo, at least you know you were highly recommended, and that says a lot about you  :)

just report the stuff you want removed.. i'll do my best to keep up :)

I like it when people give heads up when action is going on.. But all the asking for people to upload is BS.

Users will upload what they can, when ever they are able to :)

FN, it's not so much the asking to upload pics or vids, as it is the begging for logins and passwords to RLC, especially on threads that have nothing at all to do with logins, or passwords.  I mean really, the way peeps are getting banned, who in their right mind would give their login info to a complete stranger?  Makes no sense.