Leora is typing away at the computer again.

No doubt it is to some of her secret admirers.

Dear Pepe and Squirrel,

I know that when you see me at times caressing Paul that it sometimes distresses you.  But you must understand that it is merely my way of avoiding any conflict with Paul.

Yet, It is you and you that I secretly dream of and yearn for.  And yes I do what I have to in order to survive within my current situation.  But surely you both must know that I no longer savor this half baked potato, and want someone who will actually carry me through to some earth shaking orgasm like the ones I have so often read about while twiddling myself. 

Oh how I have longed for a real man so many times, and I find myself constantly re-reading your lurid thoughts over me, and what you both would do to me, as you savagely ravage the secret crevasses of my moistened womanhood.    Someone who will knock the cobwebs from off of my clitoris!

Please, Please hurry in your attempt to rescue me from this sorry existence.    I await with baited breath and a rope so as to climb down the window with.

Till then, I remain your sweet and smoldering Leora   

I think you should write erotic novels!!!

Of course she is actually waiting for Van the Man to sweep her off her feet!!! I already know precisely where her clitoris is and that earthquake of an orgasm is only a call away!!!

When she explodes Putin will think the US has started World War 3!!!!