This is the epitome of a self loathing liberal Jew...Incredible!!!

Nick

Bye the way just watch this video you might learn why Israel Created terrorist Hamas , specially who studding psychology 

And the video proves what?

I could put together something as one sided as that and show Americans appearing like that in Afghanistan, or the Brits in the Falklands, or the Australians in East Timor. Very easy to produce one sided propaganda like this. I could do another one to make the Russians and the Nth Koreans look like angels.

Once someone decides to pick up a weapon, for whatever reason, even if they are forced, they become the enemy. An AK47 will kill you whether it's in the hands of a 70 year old, 17 year old or 7 year old. Throwing sticks and rocks as a mass often ends up with one grenade or similar. Which one is going to throw it, who knows, so you treat them all the same.

This is not just about Palestine, Hamas doesn't care about that, that's why they keep encourage the Palestinians to stay in the places Israel is warning them they are going to bomb. Hamas wants civilian casualties. This is about radical muslims killing and overthrowing moderate muslims, and the ultimate prize, the destruction of Israel. Learn some political history before promoting this sort of inane crap.

Try putting yourself on the frontline, anywhere, and deal with this crap. A cop in New York shoots and kills a white thug who it turns out only had a plastic gun, he's a hero doing his job, but shoot a black kid or a muslim with a plastic gun and he's a racist. The propaganda machine is doing its job really well, convincing us right is wrong and wrong is right.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye the way just watch this video you might learn why Israel Created terrorist Hamas , specially who studding psychology 

And the video proves what?

I could put together something as one sided as that and show Americans appearing like that in Afghanistan, or the Brits in the Falklands, or the Australians in East Timor. Very easy to produce one sided propaganda like this. I could do another one to make the Russians and the Nth Koreans look like angels.

Once someone decides to pick up a weapon, for whatever reason, even if they are forced, they become the enemy. An AK47 will kill you whether it's in the hands of a 70 year old, 17 year old or 7 year old. Throwing sticks and rocks as a mass often ends up with one grenade or similar. Which one is going to throw it, who knows, so you treat them all the same.

This is not just about Palestine, Hamas doesn't care about that, that's why they keep encourage the Palestinians to stay in the places Israel is warning them they are going to bomb. Hamas wants civilian casualties. This is about radical muslims killing and overthrowing moderate muslims, and the ultimate prize, the destruction of Israel. Learn some political history before promoting this sort of inane crap.

Try putting yourself on the frontline, anywhere, and deal with this crap. A cop in New York shoots and kills a white thug who it turns out only had a plastic gun, he's a hero doing his job, but shoot a black kid or a muslim with a plastic gun and he's a racist. The propaganda machine is doing its job really well, convincing us right is wrong and wrong is right.

OZI when you Right you right , I hate war I don that in Vietnam I see Nightmares till now , and if you read I sad F*** Hamas I hate Hamas ,

Look my friend what Happened to Jews IN WWII under Nazis Holocaust was very Bad , that's why I believe all Humans must be free , if your not free and you live in one Concentration Camp they learn how to hate, That's what happening now in Palestine they want freedom,

bye the way Jews and Arabs they Brothers aren't they, they love to kill each other 

is this news is it propaganda?  just happened to day,

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/US-appalled-by-latest-Israeli-shelling-of-UN-facility-369929

http://www.timesofisrael.com/france-israel-security-does-not-justify-carnage/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-reviewing-arms-export-licenses-to-israel/