B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

Noldus

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that some members here have forgotten the Danaya of 2018 who masturbated without a cover and with a vibrator 😁

Nope. but we called her technique "a Dananay"

like "a Elisa" as she and Stella us 

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She bates like Stella? Then I'm not missing much with Danaya.😏

Nope; Stella bates like Elisa 😉 

Danaya like Dananya - 

During her first stay, she could hold on for an hour, but we barely saw any movement in the quilt. She uses one finger, like Karol. But as Moos wrote earlier today, it was much more visible during her third stay - uncovered and more active.
Her second stay was spoiled when she discovered quite early after her arrival that she had become pregnant and we followed her for the first three months of her pregnancy. Then she had some great tits at the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 7 heures, joebirch a dit :

Hope so, I think I was taking a break from RLC at that time, so I can’t say anything 

I quite like her, I think she is tall & beautiful but everyone has their own poison.

I am also hoping she will 'do better' and not 'do nothing' during this stay too.

The only person I am hoping to be removed or leave asap is Esmi. For me, she is a failed tenant sold by RLC for clicks and turning out to be alot less watchable as time goes by (though I don't watch her much cos there really isn't anything to watch lol). She is keeping her real private lift off-screen, or basically everything that is real about her off-screen and all we see is just someone clocking in & out at her workplace.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I quite like her, I think she is tall & beautiful but everyone has their own poison.

I am also hoping she will 'do better' and not 'do nothing' during this stay too.

The only person I am hoping to be removed or leave asap is Esmi. For me, she is a failed tenant sold by RLC for clicks and turning out to be alot less watchable as time goes by (though I don't watch her much cos there really isn't anything to watch lol). She is keeping her real private lift off-screen, or basically everything that is real about her off-screen and all we see is just someone clocking in & out at her workplace.

Really, I thought it would be Leia , Trinity, Zaba, Kasandra, Ailey before Esmi. But I know nothing will change so I don’t care anymore. I am just waiting for my subscription to expire. I overstayed on RLC 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, joebirch a dit :

Really, I thought it would be Leia , Trinity, Zaba, Kasandra, Ailey before Esmi. But I know nothing will change so I don’t care anymore. I am just waiting for my subscription to expire. I overstayed on RLC 😂😂

I am actually 'okay' with Leia & Trinity because they were not 'sold by' RLC and we kinda know they are through & through do-nothing girls. For Kasandra & Ailey, I don't even notice if they are on-cam or not so I just take these as 'discounts I give RLC', like being 'forced' to pay more to watch less.

For Zabava, yea agreed. Fucking waste of space. This pair of sisters should be replaced if RLC actually cares about their content & the girls they put on display because this pair display nothing.

• Upvote 1