B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The best and the one deserved … finally a right move , to be honest , quite impressed by RLC . 

To be honest, I don't see how it changes whether she's in the big bedroom or in one of the other two, I think we give way too much importance to this kind of completely superfluous thing.

• Upvote 3

By Anya (Marlene's friend) joining RLC, it seems that RLC went back to the referral strategy as they did before.  Also, Leia recently brought her friend Trinity. 

I guess that Anya will spend more time in B1 with Marlene for the first few weeks than in B2 which reminds me of Pam when she first joined RLC and she spent most of her time in B2 with her friend Amalia and Monica & Amira than in B4 where she stayed first. 

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

By Anya (Marlene's friend) joining RLC, it seems that RLC went back to the referral strategy as they did before.  Also, Leia recently brought her friend Trinity. 

I guess that Anya will spend more time in B1 with Marlene for the first few weeks than in B2 which reminds me of Pam when she first joined RLC and she spent most of her time in B2 with her friend Amalia and Monica & Amira than in B4 where she stayed first. 

Or Marlene in B2.

36 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

pam stayed in B2 first then moved to B4, but u are right about her visiting them