B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

We don’t get to see many female guests / visitors as for many years RLC was defined as a site with women having male guests ..But say whatever , both girls that Tim and Samson had / have been / are really great , Tim’s girl enjoying sex with him and I think slowly she starts liking the cameras and the feeling of being watched , I guess Tim has done a good job explaining her .. She just seemed to have an orgasm during this session while she was riding him , personally , nothing to complain about and I hope she remains around for some really nice times and moments with him ..Who would have thought that RLC in Barcelona the recent months ( villas concept ) would be defined by Samson , Tim and Thor / Holly finally getting their own place ..Imagine if it wasn’t about Marlene , Lavika and recently Anya and also the exhibitionism of Mathilda ..otherwise , we are talking ( adult related ) about a really really poor RLC period …Well done to Tim and partner , excellent session with time and pleasure enjoying both ..

Tim’s weekend woman must be as close to the perfect 10 as you’re likely to get; very good looking, magnificent tits, wonderful meaty kitty, a very skilful lover (although I’ve not seen her blow him yet) and what appears to be a woman with a nice demeanour. What more could anyone ask for? 👌

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Tim’s weekend woman must be as close to the perfect 10 as you’re likely to get; very good looking, magnificent tits, wonderful meaty kitty, a very skilful lover (although I’ve not seen her blow him yet) and what appears to be a woman with a nice demeanour. What more could anyone ask for? 👌

true, but the dumb tim still chasing kassandra when his woman away even if kassandra is not interested in him... 😏

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2022 at 11:39 AM, ddhm said:

She repeatedly  was saying “ da da da “ while having sex .. she was teasing him while at the jacuzzi , she was bringing wine  bottles after wine bottles … in my opinion , she just had “ distracted sex “ due to problems or break up with a boyfriend or a problem in general , she was always on her phone texting and reading ..

In my opinion , it is a general “ bad “ commenting whenever a guy is fucking any of the girls , it is really RARE reading good comments whenever any guy ( permanent or guest ) has fucked one of the girls .. and in the end , all i see today is seeing them sitting on the same couch watching TV … 

These are things happening in real life also , a bit of booze , a bit of flirting and then usually it ends as it ended last night. 

only complaints are the 2 neanderthal dudes .... there are MANY OTHER MEN WHO VISIT AND THE mANY OTHER COUPLES THROUGHOUT rlc  that have good sex and treat the women well ... these guys are dickwads in general that's why they are not liked or respected ... dumbass misogynist Neanderthals in general

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I so rarely ! visit here ...but this is a wonderful description of someone worth seeing .... any pictures ..lol 

PLEASE  don't make me come to this useless villa just to check this cutie out ... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Very nicely said .. I agree that no blowjob so far is weird but let’s see .. the first 2-3 times she wanted undercover so 😉..

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

only complaints are the 2 neanderthal dudes .... there are MANY OTHER MEN WHO VISIT AND THE mANY OTHER COUPLES THROUGHOUT rlc  that have good sex and treat the women well ... these guys are dickwads in general that's why they are not liked or respected ... dumbass misogynist Neanderthals in general

I wonder what define us men as better ones .. I have never made a judgement / criticized kind of comment for either a girl or a guy and won’t go into this trap .. treating well or not is what we see on cameras and we don’t know what’s going away of them .. as always , most of the guys with RLC aren’t adorable mostly because of jealousy from the male population , the guys fuck and whatever some great looking girls while we are sitting and commenting of what we see .. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wonder what define us men as better ones .. I have never made a judgement / criticized kind of comment for either a girl or a guy and won’t go into this trap .. treating well or not is what we see on cameras and we don’t know what’s going away of them .. as always , most of the guys with RLC aren’t adorable mostly because of jealousy from the male population , the guys fuck and whatever some great looking girls while we are sitting and commenting of what we see .. 

all you do is judge and criticize   come on man... you dress it up as your observations and endless critiques and synopsis ....

you just finished making the critique on us not liking the men here in your grand swath of generalization.... I was just reigning that in to be clear these 2 and in past a few mysoginist douche bags are not liked    MOST  other men, as I wrote are fine , welcomed and treat their women just fine ...  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1