B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

47 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

all you do is judge and criticize   come on man... you dress it up as your observations and endless critiques and synopsis ....

you just finished making the critique on us not liking the men here in your grand swath of generalization.... I was just reigning that in to be clear these 2 and in past a few mysoginist douche bags are not liked    MOST  other men, as I wrote are fine , welcomed and treat their women just fine ...  

We disagree in our beliefs which is fine … you have another way of looking things than I have … As I have said to you and others , you don’t have the whole picture of how things are in general and the way all these people behave / try to be on cameras because you don’t have a subscription to judge watching them also during other times of the day and not only free cameras or videos of how they fuck , where they fuck and in what way they are feeling to be fucked by the women as well… 

If Tim and Samson are the way that people here criticize , I don’t know then how Maksim ( Leia’s boyfriend ) should be judged , Paul and the way he is as a lover and so many other dozens of examples … They are all human beings like you and me with advantages and disadvantages .. I know according to watching ANYTIME whenever I can that these two guys have been fucking two amazing girls and they have tried to offer RLC content by getting laid with kassandra , Loraine and Ailey … 

It is different to judgmental criticizing and naming people who only see on cameras and we have no idea of what they are in real life and before seeing them on cameras as “ Neanderthals “ as you say when my posts as you say when I judge / criticize have only to do naming someone as boring or funny or uninterested .. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I wonder what define us men as better ones .. I have never made a judgement / criticized kind of comment for either a girl or a guy and won’t go into this trap .. treating well or not is what we see on cameras and we don’t know what’s going away of them .. as always , most of the guys with RLC aren’t adorable mostly because of jealousy from the male population , the guys fuck and whatever some great looking girls while we are sitting and commenting of what we see .. 

IMO it's not a jealousy issue DD...it's just that many of the guys who appear on RLC are just dickheads...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

We disagree in our beliefs which is fine … you have another way of looking things than I have … As I have said to you and others , you don’t have the whole picture of how things are in general and the way all these people behave / try to be on cameras because you don’t have a subscription to judge watching them also during other times of the day and not only free cameras or videos of how they fuck , where they fuck and in what way they are feeling to be fucked by the women as well… 

If Tim and Samson are the way that people here criticize , I don’t know then how Maksim ( Leia’s boyfriend ) should be judged , Paul and the way he is as a lover and so many other dozens of examples … They are all human beings like you and me with advantages and disadvantages .. I know according to watching ANYTIME whenever I can that these two guys have been fucking two amazing girls and they have tried to offer RLC content by getting laid with kassandra , Loraine and Ailey … 

It is different to judgmental criticizing and naming people who only see on cameras and we have no idea of what they are in real life and before seeing them on cameras as “ Neanderthals “ as you say when my posts as you say when I judge / criticize have only to do naming someone as boring or funny or uninterested .. 

just be clear  there is plenty of feedback on this forum to get a reasonable view of activities and behaviours .. there are bountiful amounts of free camera times, and hundreds of free videos on dozens of sites ...of all the current players  ... I don't need a subscriptions to make reasonable and astute judgements of these  characters and how they portray and expose themselves   I am also reasonably intelligent and wise and realistic of what all this KINK ( both sides of the equation - us and them) and this pay if you can show is all about .... I sure in the fuck don't need your dismissive opinions on what I see and comment on and usually  so exhaustingly and poorly explained, often embarrassingly misogynist and run on and on bizzare fantasy of what this  Real Life is ...    keep up your need for attention,  need to be seen, to be heard and jerk of to how superior you and your subscription makes you.....I will return you to my ignore list buh bye

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

IMO it's not a jealousy issue DD...it's just that many of the guys who appear on RLC are just dickheads...🙄

They aren’t the usual or daily routine next door guys that could be but this is also with the girls , I don’t think that the majority of the girls in the world we are living would have these girls of RLC as an example …

RLC took a big risk by having for the first time ever men as “ singles “ , for RLC standards , I think it has been a successful experiment .. There have been really few guys ( but we have also seen few temporary ones ) that we could say that there have been better than dickheads .. but the whole RLC promotion is based on women and they are addressing the male population in majority , therefore , it wouldn’t be as easy for a big amount of RLC men so as to be presented as “ cool “ guys .. 

I agree that there have been some really stupid ones , for example I will never ever be able to “ accept “ Maksim and thinking that he has a girl who is literally “ melting “ for him like Leia .

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just be clear  there is plenty of feedback on this forum to get a reasonable view of activities and behaviours .. there are bountiful amounts of free camera times, and hundreds of free videos on dozens of sites ...of all the current players  ... I don't need a subscriptions to make reasonable and astute judgements of these  characters and how they portray and expose themselves   I am also reasonably intelligent and wise and realistic of what all this KINK ( both sides of the equation - us and them) and this pay if you can show is all about .... I sure in the fuck don't need your dismissive opinions on what I see and comment on and usually  so exhaustingly and poorly explained, often embarrassingly misogynist and run on and on bizzare fantasy of what this  Real Life is ...    keep up your need for attention,  need to be seen, to be heard and jerk of to how superior you and your subscription makes you.....I will return you to my ignore list buh bye

Do as you wish .. we are simply discussing here , having a different opinion and seeing things in other ways , didn’t know it will disturb you this much . 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They aren’t the usual or daily routine next door guys that could be bit this is also with the girls , I don’t think that the majority of the girls in the world we are living would have these girls of RLC as an example …

RLC took a big risk by having for the first time ever men as “ singles “ , for RLC standards , I think it has been a successful experiment .. There have been really few guys ( but we have also seen few temporary ones ) that we could say that there have been better than dickheads .. but the whole RLC promotion is based on women and they are addressing the male population in majority , therefore , it wouldn’t be as easy for a big amount of RLC men so as to be presented as “ cool “ guys .. 

I agree that there have been some really stupid ones , for example I will never ever be able to “ accept “ Maksim and thinking that he has a girl who is literally “ melting “ for him like Leia .

Maksim, IMO, comes below Bruno in the pecking order...that's how highly I rate him as a bloke 😏

There are/have been some canny lads though...I liked Karol's guy, Kos, from the very 1st time he appeared as a guest. She got a good one there, as did he...a great couple 👍

Looking through the couples...most are decent guys. It's just the GOV/COV that attract the morons...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maksim, IMO, comes below Bruno in the pecking order...that's how highly I rate him as a bloke 😏

There are/have been some canny lads though...I liked Karol's guy, Kos, from the very 1st time he appeared as a guest. She got a good one there, as did he...a great couple 👍

Looking through the couples...most are decent guys. It's just the GOV/COV that attract the morons...

We can go a journey through memory lane and speak about the men we have seen mainly in Russia . But for RLC version 2.0 that we are served from 2019 and on , it is just recently that we have many apartments so as we can also see guys .. 

Kos I agree being a great guy , I could just have my objections about Karol then but I would create a wave of “ boos “ 😂😂 so I won’t analyze further ☺️.. I only think that the majority of the guys need to live in the shadows and behind the scenes of their female “ superstars “ and I think that there are few who have the “ balls “ and guts let’s say so as to stand equally in front of a site which is addressed to the male population and inevitably these guys would be judged if they don’t “ fulfill “ any of their expected duties . 

The Barcelona apartments attract guys who actually are invited by girls 😁I couldn’t agree less with the Maksim / Bruno comparison and in general , the whole Barcelona apartments experience is a great experience to comment and “ study “ . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can go a journey through memory lane and speak about the men we have seen mainly in Russia . But for RLC version 2.0 that we are served from 2019 and on , it is just recently that we have many apartments so as we can also see guys .. 

Kos I agree being a great guy , I could just have my objections about Karol then but I would create a wave of “ boos “ 😂😂 so I won’t analyze further ☺️.. I only think that the majority of the guys need to live in the shadows and behind the scenes of their female “ superstars “ and I think that there are few who have the “ balls “ and guts let’s say so as to stand equally in front of a site which is addressed to the male population and inevitably these guys would be judged if they don’t “ fulfill “ any of their expected duties . 

The Barcelona apartments attract guys who actually are invited by girls 😁I couldn’t agree less with the Maksim / Bruno comparison and in general , the whole Barcelona apartments experience is a great experience to comment and “ study “ . 

I don't watch Karol much these days...Tbh I don't watch RLC much. But I'm surprised you have objections about her when you big up some of the other girls...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't watch Karol much these days...Tbh I don't watch RLC much. But I'm surprised you have objections about her when you big up some of the other girls...

I LIKE AND ADORE KAROL … I will never ever accept that such a beautiful , clever and down to earth woman she has chosen to continue with RLC and also when her guy was slowly making his first steps in Barcelona , she based her financial stability on RLC when she could  simply get a normal job , try whatever in Barcelona and for sure abandon this cruel on cameras exposure life . 

She also denied Kos publicly to Nana’s male friend if i remember correctly and many times , I can’t understand her “ trials “ to prove herself still as a couple by masturbating or teasing the cameras when even having a glance in her personal life as a couple , it is really great already for me . 

But as I said , it is me thinking of a world for some individuals like her and her guy that they don’t need it and perhaps i disagree on their way they have decided their life - which I think she wants it more in my opinion - . But on the other hand , we get to see one of the   nicest current roster girls and it is fine in the end 😊

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I LIKE AND ADORE KAROL … I will never ever accept that such a beautiful , clever and down to earth woman she has chosen to continue with RLC and also when her guy was slowly making his first steps in Barcelona , she based her financial stability on RLC when she could  simply get a normal job , try whatever in Barcelona and for sure abandon this cruel on cameras exposure life . 

She also denied Kos publicly to Nana’s male friend if i remember correctly and many times , I can’t understand her “ trials “ to prove herself still as a couple by masturbating or teasing the cameras when even having a glance in her personal life as a couple , it is really great already for me . 

But as I said , it is me thinking of a world for some individuals like her and her guy that they don’t need it and perhaps i disagree on their way they have decided their life - which I think she wants it more in my opinion - . But on the other hand , we get to see one of the   nicest current roster girls and it is fine in the end 😊

I agree DD...I think when Kos made the difficult decision to leave his mother land and set up a new life in Spain, I hoped Karol would wave a final goodbye to RLC. I think I posted as much, and was really surprised and disappointed when they appeared in their own place...She's better than that...

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree DD...I think when Kos made the difficult decision to leave his mother land and set up a new life in Spain, I hoped Karol would wave a final goodbye to RLC. I think I posted as much, and was really surprised and disappointed when they appeared in their own place...She's better than that...

Excellent said and that’s what I actually was trying to say about  Karol 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Do as you wish .. we are simply discussing here , having a different opinion and seeing things in other ways , didn’t know it will disturb you this much . 

you ARE NOT DISCUSSING ! you are being DISSMISSIVE of my point of view .... thats what set me off ... you go full on hypocritical that you don't judge...  I call you on it ....you dismiss my insightful (lol)  opinions as I don't have a sub so my opinion is not viable ... and then you keep  up with your usual passive aggressive  BS ...oh just a difference of opinion after you take your back to back shots.  because it disturbs You That Much....

end of topic for me ..... enjoy your beach which you must be a " son of "    Enjoy your world DD