B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

you ARE NOT DISCUSSING ! you are being DISSMISSIVE of my point of view .... thats what set me off ... you go full on hypocritical that you don't judge...  I call you on it ....you dismiss my insightful (lol)  opinions as I don't have a sub so my opinion is not viable ... and then you keep  up with your usual passive aggressive  BS ...oh just a difference of opinion after you take your back to back shots.  because it disturbs You That Much....

end of topic for me ..... enjoy your beach which you must be a " son of "    Enjoy your world DD

It is a world that people on and off cameras would feel jealous having it , I do 😂😂… 

I can’t have a full discussion with you because you aren’t paying member and you are missing lots of details to have a “ spherical “ view … your opinion is based on videos for certain moments served online but for example you can’t know how a sex moment has been initiated and reached the point till it happens … many times the whole “ warm up “ shows really really much of how these are people are and not being “ Neanderthals “ as you call them …

I repeat .. I don’t judge a tenant , I criticize based on what I see .. a tenant is boring , fun to watch , horny , extremely beautiful and so on .. I have never ever called a girl “ prostitute “ even if she has fucked in an “ invitational party at private villa “ for example … I will say that she was clever to take the chance and attend such a party and have a good time .. j will never ever say a guy “ drug dealer “ when they smoke weed outside  at the pool … 

I have my style of writing  and you have yours .. we don’t agree , it is as simple as that .. and 9 out of 10 times I don’t characterize this their fellow forum members here and I NEVER WVER use vulgar vocabulary . So simple at that . 

I will keep on enjoying my autumn times , thank you very much .

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2022 at 2:36 PM, ddhm said:

I repeat .. I don’t judge a tenant , I criticize based on what I see .. a tenant is boring , fun to watch , horny , extremely beautiful and so on .. I have never ever called a girl “ prostitute “ even if she has fucked in an “ invitational party at private villa “ for example … I will say that she was clever to take the chance and attend such a party and have a good time .. j will never ever say a guy “ drug dealer “ when they smoke weed outside  at the pool … 

pressing the "like" button

il y a 2 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Soutien-gorge sur

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

Pas de soutien-gorge

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

Il a du rester dans la banane de SAMSON !!  AH ! AH !       BRAVO SAMSON ,  ton fan club sera fier de toi 

ils pourront noter : 1 de plus