B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

Well , who would have thought …. Miracles happen… after the first week , B7 provides us with a MASSIVE MASSIVE SURPRISE … Samson on fire .. and Ailey , well , the many many many hours on bed seem to trigger incredible senses 😋😋😋

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

It's bad to look at, she clearly doesn't like it
And Samson doesn't give a fuck about hurting her

Yeah as I have said many times. He's an neandertaler with no brains.  He clearly got no respect for her.

I think this is the BIGGEST surprise we have experienced in 2022 across the Barcelona apartments .. yes , Ailey had a guy and she fucked off cameras but her whole presence , her RLC motivation and interest so far , well , whoever had bet for anything like this on cameras , big respect for having the faith ..

As we have made fun of her and also me like many others have expressed our questions of what she’s doing in a villa , TONIGHT IT IS A BIG PRAISING for showing her skills … well done Ailey and let’s hope that this wasn’t an ONS like Kassandra and Oks .. At least with Samson and this might be the beginning of her showing more .. 

And again , Samson transforms slowly to Thor , he is now leading 3-2 after over Thor and being with two “ colleagues “ and a guest … well done Samson 👏👏👏

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is the BIGGEST surprise we have experienced in 2022 across the Barcelona apartments .. yes , Ailey had a guy and she fucked off cameras but her whole presence , her RLC motivation and interest so far , well , whoever had bet for anything like this on cameras , big respect for having the faith ..

As we have made fun of her and also me like many others have expressed our questions of what she’s doing in a villa , TONIGHT IT IS A BIG PRAISING for showing her skills … well done Ailey and let’s hope that this wasn’t an ONS like Kassandra and Oks .. At least with Samson and this might be the beginning of her showing more .. 

And again , Samson transforms slowly to Thor , he is now leading 3-2 after over Thor and being with two “ colleagues “ and a guest … well done Samson 👏👏👏

Dude  it's not a competition. Get over it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2