B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe N&B reads the forum. 🤣

But what I understood is that Zaba went there with Kristy and Monica. Looks like it was their initiative.

Nelly used to read it , this is already confirmed by her live on cameras with the famous “ thank you guys “ 😆 , who knows now .. They are there to talk business then 😏

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

all of B4 except Lilith is there .. Trinity is there in the giant shirt and  headscarf.  Samson and Tim joined them but they are leaving to workout.

Thanks both you and good friend thinga , I am at the beach but sunlight isn’t good to watch on the phone . 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly used to read it , this is already confirmed by her live on cameras with the famous “ thank you guys “ 😆 , who knows now .. They are there to talk business then 😏

And Nelly know that I love her so much (my big fantasy)🥰

Sometimes I imagine myself with Nelly and Martina, and it would be a real show for hours...you have to dream sometimes, it's good to dream because you can't have everything in life.

Sweet dream ! 

8 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

And Nelly know that I love her so much (my big fantasy)🥰

Sometimes I imagine myself with Nelly and Martina, and it would be a real show for hours...you have to dream sometimes, it's good to dream because you can't have everything in life.

Sweet dream ! 

you need to get a real life 😉 

• Upvote 2