B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I ain’t looking for source lol, just someone emailed me, probably hired by RLC to tell people that’s not true. I couldn’t care less either way

I'm pretty sure the bonus money isn't what it once was, but the girls used to talk about it openly( according to translators). Some of the more active girls were earning obscene amounts...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm pretty sure the bonus money isn't what it once was, but the girls used to talk about it openly( according to translators). Some of the more active girls were earning obscene amounts...

Probably 🤷‍♂️….that person said something like the only girl that is taken care of was Kristy 

10 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

bro as i told u before when don is fucking hard a girl or slapping her u can see in her face that she's enjoying and liked it... not like ailey when she was clearly in pain and she wasn't enjoying but the douche didn't care 

Maybe she is a little tight for his dick but after a detailed review I want the court to note that no harm was done or crime committed 😂😂

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Maybe she is a little tight for his dick but after a detailed review I want the court to note that no harm was done or crime committed 😂😂

hahahaha true no crime committed but i'm not gonna lie i got angry watching her in pain, i was like c'mon girl do something stop this douche from hurting u or slap the shit out of him but she didn't do anything so what can i say... :' )