B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

In the end I don't hate Esmi. What I say about her is because like her and wish I could see more of her. I'm not talking about bates but her life in the apartment. There are many tenants that are way worst than her and I simply don't care about them.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In the end I don't hate Esmi. What I say about her is because like her and wish I could see more of her. I'm not talking about bates but her life in the apartment. There are many tenants that are way worst than her and I simply don't care about them.

bro, go get that drinks, Esmi is getting fucked and couldn't care less about any of us lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Unless they bring back good payment for the tenants , I don’t see many things changing…Still , all this behavior , anyone should look back after 2019 and Covid era what was going on across all of  RLC apartments , I don’t understand really why many of the girls should really care for what they do on cameras ..They bring guys , they are called prostitutes and the guys drug dealers …What has happened ? They stop doing it ..

They were making shows , there were people complaining about pseudo fake clickbait shows and bla bla bla …What has happened ? They stop doing it …

And then .. Certain tenants live in apartments within 4 walls , they sleep , wake up , fuck their partner ,  repeat ..This is what guarantees them their monthly salary …And as simple as that , many now of  the girls they sleep , wake up , DON’T fuck anyone -   because they are single or as they LEARNED from others ( hiding their private lives ) - , repeat …This is what guarantees them monthly salary , free accommodation in Barcelona and luxury apartments , thousand kilometers away from war zones , sadness , disappointment , tears , stressful life …Find me people who wouldn’t want that and then maybe we can rediscuss the subject …

At the end of the day , it can’t be more clear than anyone not liking what it is offered , simply doesn’t pay or subscribe , as simple as that ..but not them whenever anything happens - even once - everyone here begging for videos and photos and “ please please share “…

DD you really are still kind of a newbie on the forum and don't really know the history of RLC. You will always have the haters... such is life period !!! you will always have the lovers... such is life period. !!! Do you think this forum is any different ? In life we need balance and so does this forum.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

DD you really are still kind of a newbie on the forum and don't really know the history of RLC. You will always have the haters... such is life period !!! you will always have the lovers... such is life period. !!! Do you think this forum is any different ? In life we need balance and so does this forum.

I always speak the things the way I see them , right or wrong , I always have my opinion .. I praise and criticize the same tenant according to what I personally get as a viewer and the way I see , watch and expect RLC to provide ..But again , it is really really really simple …How anyone can pay and complain for something that doesn’t like or excites him/her ? This is always my biggest question , how can you pay for not getting what you want and also complain ? 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Or licked as the case maybe ???

You know, we really dont know because she does not choose to share with the voyeurs that part of her life. Speculation built this forum and after 12 yrs, it continues to drive the forum's conversations

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know, we really dont know because she does not choose to share with the voyeurs that part of her life. Speculation built this forum and after 12 yrs, it continues to drive the forum's conversations

Of course she is getting action, it’s normal and she is always out at night. I just want one decent bate from her before my subscription expires 😂😂

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't think she is going to meet someone without brushing her hair putting on makeup or perfume she has a friend close by just like we do.

And we sat and drink till wee hours of the night or till the morning I wish she stayed more at home at night too.