B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well I see that ESMI continues to keep her excuse around to not participate in the RLC project that brought her to Beautiful Barcelona. B-2 needs reboot the MASTER BEDROOM REQUIRED !!! This is just about as bad as it has ever been these days.

Fuck Esmi, B3 has been interesting and sexy for weeks now 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC is sabotaging the views as she’s not belonging anymore to the employees list 😂🤣..in a way protecting their active employees , imagine knowing that a recently departed girl gathers top cameras viewership 🙃🙃😆

No. She sucks.

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Alana apparently left the project 9 days ago but why do I keep seeing her in B1??...Tf is going on???

RLC terminated her contract ( or expired to be fair .. ) but these girls show how much they are dependent from RLC’s money that she can’t afford to be somewhere by herself or ( not being so strict with her ) , she hasn’t got really any other close friends outside the cameras so they could host her for as long as she’s gonna stay in Barcelona ..8-9 months and no friendships so she could rely on in case anything happens and look now .. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

No. She sucks.

I was joking 😁 ..Alana is since many months a girl that is causing in my opinion more troubles than viewership even when she was active on cameras as an employee ..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Alana apparently left the project 9 days ago but why do I keep seeing her in B1??...Tf is going on???

guess that means the bedroom in B2 has been empty for 9 days, not much chance of them replacing the many do nothings anytime soon

• Like 1

It seems a big party has been happening and Marlene been drinking the whole afternoon , might wanted to be ready there for any possible adventures .. MIA then B2 and Marlene plus Kristy and also Trinity returning quite late morning hours in the villa  .Let’s see if and when they are back they will be sleeping or they will be fresh more or less , having just a nice fun party 😎