B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

Noldus

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems a big party has been happening and Marlene been drinking the whole afternoon , might wanted to be ready there for any possible adventures .. MIA then B2 and Marlene plus Kristy and also Trinity returning quite late morning hours in the villa  .Let’s see if and when they are back they will be sleeping or they will be fresh more or less , having just a nice fun party 😎

I believe that you can put Kristy on the list of tenants that goes to holidays and RLC doesn't put the airplane notification.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that you can put Kristy on the list of tenants that goes to holidays and RLC doesn't put the airplane notification.

Let 24 hours pass by and then I can have my sarcasm “ ridiculous “ quotes here 😂🤣

Esmi left before some minutes with the pot and some other foods going to the neighbor.

Here can be seen on the fridge neighbor's reflection. Esmi "coughs", I guess to cover the noise, and shows the papaya.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm wondering, why are they hiding? They look so clownish trying to fool us...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Esmi left before some minutes with the pot and some other foods going to the neighbor.

Here can be seen on the fridge neighbor's reflection. Esmi "coughs", I guess to cover the noise, and shows the papaya.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm wondering, why are they hiding? They look so clownish trying to fool us...

They are doing a really poor job on hiding.

• Upvote 2