B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

Noldus

Let’s see if I was too fast with my conclusion saying that H&T and T&T seemed taking a break of endless nights sharing drinks and talks that didn’t end nice for H&T .. Still , Anya again seeing with T&T .. mentoring a COV life for the future ?? 🤔🤔

2nd weird “ escape “ from Anya from the apartment  out of two “ willing to stay “ incidents … either the sex is too much 😂🤣before her trying to sleep or she’s clearly uncomfortable for her own reasons .. bed again was made in the LR only for her to spend time vaping and on her mobile so as to grab her things ago ..let’s see if she returns in B2 or she ends in B1 … except if it is an issue with the lost pair of keys in B2 which causes the  whole problem and issue .. 

What Happened?  I could be wrong but, it seems like Holly and Thor are having issues again in their relationship.  Does anyone know?  Eventually it will come to a head.  As stated earlier, It's just a matter of time.  Sometimes others will live with those issues forever, until something real bad happens, IMO.

9 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

What Happened?  I could be wrong but, it seems like Holly and Thor are having issues again in their relationship.  Does anyone know?  Eventually it will come to a head.  As stated earlier, It's just a matter of time.  Sometimes others will live with those issues forever, until something real bad happens, IMO.

How about you delete your random posts & put them in the discussion thread where they should be