B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

Noldus

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

You don't have to reply further.

"what I viewed that told me that Radi's leaving was not her decision" - tells that you know nothing!

It's my belief.  You're entitled to yours.  But you don't need to be critical of someone that feels differently.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

It's my belief.  You're entitled to yours.  But you don't need to be critical of someone that feels differently.

I'm with you, it's obvious that Kris66 knows nothing

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

My problem with you an other Guys here is you make up things you think you know... In my world people speak when they know...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kris66 said:

My problem with you an other Guys here is you make up things you think you know... In my world people speak when they know...

Chill!  Remember this is a Message Board about a Voyeur Site.  As I've stated, I don't understand the conversation, so I have to go off of what I see.  It's my interpretation, simple as that.

It's not like I'm dictating procedures for brain surgery.  It's entertainment.  Don't get so bent out of shape because someone sees it differently than you.

• Upvote 1