B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said my opinion about Leora dozens and dozens of times , what I wrote I have posted it again and again at Leora’s topic ..Obsessed   are the people that they see ALL positive and they have NO BALLS to speak also the negatives we are seeing from Leora over the years and especially  since she moved in Prague , where she has done so many mistakes with her stay and for us paying as viewers ..

Obsession is to name all her masturbations and fucks “ very nice and amazing “ and post 40-50 posts per day repeating her routine . It is always an opinion in a forum and I have said multiple times her many positives and praised her and uncounted times mentioned the dozen negatives , according to the way i see her life .. you call it obsession , I call it criticism on a person which affects very much the way the RLC business is working .. 

Think a bit what I wrote … I ask you , if you have a colleague in your work that works in another country and you know that makes half of the things you are doing and getting paid more , would you be willing doing the same or you would be questioning your duties ? 

As a last thought , please again wonder why NOT EVEN 10% of the people that post across the site Camcaps and have an opinion about most of the apartments they don’t post or avoid take part in discussions there.. and then ask again who the obsessed people are concerning Leora ..

There isn’t a better satisfaction for me knowing that my posts are monitored and recorded whenever the name Leora appears on my posts and criticizing her in different topics from people who don’t “ step foot “ on any other topic here at Camcaps and their only job is to defend , protect and NOT criticize Leora … or accuse , blame and bury people that they don’t approve being in her life 😂😁 These are the obsessed people . 

Spoken like the true hypocrite you are, and before you complain, remember you admitted you to being a hypocrite.

If you want to change the world stop bellyaching on these Forums and email your advice directly to RLC that way you'll stop boring the life of people with your repetitive spats about, which at first was and still is Leora having a private life outside RLC, NOW it appears there's not a girl anywhere within RLC's remit that's safe from you complaining about them having a PRIVATE lives.

Suggestion GET YOURSELF A LIFE honestly you'll feel a lot better for it, 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The problem that I have with DDHM bringing his beef about Leora to other topics is that Leora's Defenders are always ready to defenders anywhere. Now a nice conversation about Esmi's night out is interrupted with long-ass tired discussion about Leora.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You guys really think that if that guy is her sugar daddy she would dress her sportswear? 🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't matter how one dresses if it's ust a booty call

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

That’s questionable, friends with benefits usually don’t stick around for long 

That's questionable, my FWB has been around for 8+ years

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

That we knew for a long time, we were just asking her to change. 😂

But you guys kept saying for months how real and natural she is and that’s why y’all like her, but now you want her to change 🤷‍♂️. If anything, I think she is more real now than ever before…but no where close to her true self but to me she is better now than before. Having said that, she still needs to go, together with another 4-5 girls

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

But you guys kept saying for months how real and natural she is and that’s why y’all like her, but now you want her to change 🤷‍♂️. If anything, I think she is more real now than ever before…but no where close to her true self but to me she is better now than before. Having said that, she still needs to go, together with another 4-5 girls

What I said about her being natural is that she didn't made shows and I always complained about her keeping hiding her pussy, either on bate or just sleeping or laying down on her bed. What got some kind of worst now is that she's barely at home and will be even more. Another thing is that many times she was horny and wanted to bate but didn't, not just last night, this is something that she does most of the time and is very unnatural.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I said about her being natural is that she didn't made shows and I always complained about her keeping hiding her pussy, either on bate or just sleeping or laying down on her bed. What got some kind of worst now is that she's barely at home and will be even more. Another thing is that many times she was horny and wanted to bate but didn't, not just last night, this is something that she does most of the time and is very unnatural.

Absolutely, that’s we said she ain’t real. I personally don’t care that she is out of the apartment, I am barely home myself, but indeed I expected more from her the little time that she is home 😂😂. Her sister is even worse. I can’t recall a single replay of Zaba naked, beside the shower that I don’t even watch. RLC should change its name to LC 

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Absolutely, that’s we said she ain’t real. I personally don’t care that she is out of the apartment, I am barely home myself, but indeed I expected more from her the little time that she is home 😂😂. Her sister is even worse. I can’t recall a single replay of Zaba naked, beside the shower that I don’t even watch. RLC should change its name to LC 

Or LOC.

Yes, Zaba is the worst and I bet that Esmi would be the same if it wasn't the shit storm that she got back in March or June.