B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

1 hour ago, Magnus15721 said:

Welcome to Hotel Barcelona Kristy and Zabava!  Of course Kristy wanted to sleep with Esmi because she has the hots for her!  That’s why she always try’s to throw her leg over her which you can tell Esmi doesn’t like it!

I think Kristy wants to be the first person to have sex with both of the sisters. 😄

Of course, your mileage may vary as to whether Kristy actually fucked Zabava, considering it was Monica who was holding the dildo that night...  Kristy was mostly just along for the ride.

4 hours ago, fugwash said:

I think Kristy wants to be the first person to have sex with both of the sisters. 😄

Of course, your mileage may vary as to whether Kristy actually fucked Zabava, considering it was Monica who was holding the dildo that night...  Kristy was mostly just along for the ride.

If you really believe that Kristy, is attracted to women, I think you are very much mistaken, she is a great performer, she just puts on a show, many years ago she had a chance with Kamila and backed out, so it's all smoke and mirrors

5 hours ago, fugwash said:

Creo que Kristy quiere ser la primera persona en tener sexo con las dos hermanas. 😄

Por supuesto, su kilometraje puede variar en cuanto a si Kristy realmente se folló a Zabava, considerando que fue Monica quien sostenía el consolador esa noche...

7 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

Welcome to Hotel Barcelona Kristy and Zabava!  Of course Kristy wanted to sleep with Esmi because she has the hots for her!  That’s why she always try’s to throw her leg over her which you can tell Esmi doesn’t like it!

Yeah. That's why Esmi laid down over Kristy to hug her this morning.

Kristy is the only one that Esmi accepts those "lesbo interaction".