B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Or LOC.

Yes, Zaba is the worst and I bet that Esmi would be the same if it wasn't the shit storm that she got back in March or June.

I don’t get these girls, how can they live like that and who the fuck selects the participants…..total idiot 

11 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I don’t get these girls, how can they live like that and who the fuck selects the participants…..total idiot 

And how is that fair to Mathilda, Marlene, Kristy, Lavi, the couple’s apartment who support RLC with their participation while the others are just taking advantage of the situation. I mean, Don Juan or whatever his name is, brings girls that are not even part of RLC and they all have been amazing. RLC needs to update their tenant policy cause this shit is ridiculous. But I digress, I am done with my rant, had a few minutes to kill 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, joebirch said:

And how is that fair to Mathilda, Marlene, Kristy, Lavi, the couple’s apartment who support RLC with their participation while the others are just taking advantage of the situation. I mean, Don Juan or whatever his name is, brings girls that are not even part of RLC and they all have been amazing. RLC needs to update their tenant policy cause this shit is ridiculous. But I digress, I am done with my rant, had a few minutes to kill 😂😂

I said that in C&Y that RLC should hire female Spaniards instead of this prude Slavs.

I don't know how much money Esmi and Mathilda did last month, but in this month she should get half of that and Mathilda twice.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ceciliame said:

They all party off camera ...

Kristy and Zaba didn't looked like they were going to a club because they left in jeans shorts. But yeah, I think they are going somewhere off cam since there is no movement in B5 and B2 is empty.