B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

But no worries guys. Before sleeping she will be naked on her bed for about an hour.

If she doesn’t treat us, I am buying a ticket to Spain lol….last night there was so much happening I will need hours to catch up 😘

• Haha 1

Just now, joebirch said:

Keep the faith my friend, you and Ron are the last line of defense, if she loses you, it’s only downhill from here 😂

What faith? I kinda give up already. Her last two teasers were kinda promising but it was clear that nothing was going to happen. My reaction here to those  were in that line because I was kinda surprised by those. If you remember my posts I was saying way back that once Esmi find regular dates or even a BF we will be second or third on her list. And now is even worst than I predicted with that new neighbor of hers. But she does the bare minimum so RLC can keep her in the project and if you compare with Kassandra or Trinity Esmi is doing too much. If you check the replays Esmi have many of her moments there, Trinity has none most of the times. And Trinity is just one example.

• Upvote 1