Another win for Scooter!

Guest observer1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly I am surprised the Leora - Paul relationship has lasted as long as it has.

I am still mystified by EXACTLY what Paul does - if anything -in the world. We see his tinkering with electronics but wonder what he does as far as gainful employment. maybe nothing!

Ideas? comments?

cas

I haven't seen her with a stethoscope for a very long time.

I know she's been taking a vacation. Perhaps she will learn German, then veterinarian science. Then she can take care of poor little squirrel's and skunk's massive erections and then sing us the chorus to Beethoven's Neunte Symphonie.  :P :-*

(I understand she has been listening to Ramstein. A great band, but still unknown here. It's great for raising testosterone levels. Therefore, I must post this for Pepe and her fans:)

Frankly I am surprised the Leora - Paul relationship has lasted as long as it has.

I am still mystified by EXACTLY what Paul does - if anything -in the world. We see his tinkering with electronics but wonder what he does as far as gainful employment. maybe nothing!

Ideas? comments?

cas

Paul does not work but he is in the military similar to the National Guards in the states he will be a Lieutenant next year. Leroa is waiting to obtain the proper paper work to return to work at the hospital in another town.

It's taking forever for the government to get her papers in order.

Looks like the Russian Federation has the same kind of slow, lousy, over-paid bureaucracy that the US has.

overpaid in the U.S. or not paid in Russia ... same result.  ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest observer1

Scooter successfully protected Leora again a few moments ago.

With Paul getting interested, Scooter was either sticking his wet little nose up Leora's ass or trying to bite Paul's arm under the duvet.

As usual, both of them soon lost interest in anything interesting and started playing with the dog again.

Scooter successfully protected Leora again a few moments ago.

With Paul getting interested, Scooter was either sticking his wet little nose up Leora's ass or trying to bite Paul's arm under the duvet.

As usual, both of them soon lost interest in anything interesting and started playing with the dog again.

Shoot the Dog.  LOL

Face it Leora doesn't have many options in life.  She can either interact with Paul which seem to be a waste on any level, watch the dog which gets boring after awhile.    :(

So playing with herself and looking in the mirror are far better uses of time than the other two  ;D

Be interesting to see if she keeps things the way they are of goes out and finds a life one day.  8)

Guest BurakYilmaz

Imo Leora is really wasting her life away. She needs to break out of this slump. I mean it could be worse, but it could be a lot better for her too. She seems so uninspired...days just pass and she doesn't move towards anything, isn't going anywhere....she's just drifting through time...its sad.

She has so much potential. She doesn't seem that smart but at least she is attractive and sexual. As a man in her position, if he wanted to achieve financial freedom he would have to work hard for years to build a career and get there.

As an attractive, sexual woman...all she needs to is flirt with wealthy men and voila...she can be financially free within a matter of months with barely any work put in! If I was her, instead of feeling guilty for doing nothing all day everyday....I would feel guilty for spending some man's money to travel, buy nice things etc.

Even if financial freedom isn't important to her (which is retarded) or if she is too moral to be a gold digger, she should at least go make some friends or something...hanging out with a puppy all day everyday is just sad.