US General Domestic Politics (2022) #13 Begins 09/21/22

SPYING 1

4 hours ago, happyone said:

And how did the gullible Americans and illegals get so fucking stupid to elect them???? 😏

Because the politicians they elect give those people free money. Plus, they are all products of our fucked up liberal progressive education system.:sad:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

And you are paying on a budget average. Imagine what a broke family is paying to just stay partially warm.

My electric bills reach a high of $300/mo in the summer and a low of less than $100/mo in the winter. I prefer to pay as I go.

But my utility bill includes both electric and natural gas. So in the winter my electric bill goes down, but my natural gas bill goes up.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
STEADFASTCLASH.COM

The progressive left believes in things that defy common sense. They must. Every time they open their mouths, they refute reality. As...

That's because if Democrats didn't lie they'd have nothing to say. If they told the truth they would never win another election. 

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
On 10/8/2022 at 1:52 AM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A former California FBI agent was convicted of providing confidential information to a...

Gee, and we thought the corruption of the FBI was only at the top command. :dodgy: