B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I am a subscriber since 2015 and I must admit that actually, it is in general the WORST group of tenants we're having!  There are some exceptions but it is more than disappointing! 

i think the amount of comments the RLC topics get this year  proves that

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i think the amount of comments the RLC topics get this year  proves that

It doesn’t matter what I few people say here, if there is a way to see their subscriber numbers that will give an indication if we are the only ones disappointed lol 

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

It doesn’t matter what I few people say here, if there is a way to see their subscriber numbers that will give an indication if we are the only ones disappointed lol 

We can have an idea with their viewership drop.

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

i dont care what everyone thinks, i gave up coz what i thought

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We can have an idea with their viewership drop.

😬….was it like 3 million drop, that will hurt….soon to be 3 million plus 1 🤣🤣. Still like 14 million subscribers is a lot but if it follows the trend soon will be 10 million 

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

😬….was it like 3 million drop, that will hurt….soon to be 3 million plus 1 🤣🤣. Still like 14 million subscribers is a lot but if it follows the trend soon will be 10 million 

Those numbers aren't subs, is all their viewership. Free cams + subs.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Soy suscriptor desde 2015 y debo admitir que, en general, ¡es el PEOR grupo de inquilinos que tenemos! Hay algunas excepciones, ¡pero es más que decepcionante! 

Yo desde 2014, como se echa en falta chicas como Alma, Isabel, Adriana, Diana, Zoya, Vanessa, Kamila..................................